Sunday, September 16, 2012

Budget Bathroom Remodel Phase 2 - Painting and Staining!

I know we went a little backwards by tiling first and then painting, but my Uncle and Aunt came into town to help us tile, so we tiled first. Then painted the room Burnished Metal by Behr with a crisp white trim.



I have to say the bathroom looks completely different already. The tile floor looks amazing, and then adding a dark grey paint just transformed the room.


This is our laundry room, you'll have to ignore the really
old washing machine and lack of dryer
 We didn't want to spend he money on a new vanity, so we decided to stain it. I tried staining once before this and will never do it again, it was ugly and ended in tears. So Shaun graciously stepped up to the task and stained our vanity a dark walnut color.
 




I can't wait to put it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment